Wallis Institute Annual Conference
December 4-5, 1992
The Wallis Institute organized its Inaugural Conference on December 4-5, 1992 at Schlegel 207. The speakers and papers are listed in the order of presentation at the conference.
- " Economics, Politics and the Law"
John Ferejohn, Stanford University
- "The Theory of Institutions"
Randall Calvert, University of Rochester
- "International Political Economy"
Ray Reizman, University of Iowa and Jay Wilson, Indiana University
- "Property Rights and the Transition of Economies"
William Riker and David Weimer, University of Rochester
- "Macroeconomics and Politics"
Alberto Alesina, Harvard University
- "Long-run Politics and Economic Concerns of Growth"
Edward Gramlich, University of Michigan
David Baron, Stanford University