Skip to main content
Wallis Institute Annual Conference
9th Annual Conference
October 25th and 26th, 2002
- "Equilibrium Agenda Formation,"
Bhaskar Dutta, University of Warwick
(Co-Authors Matthew O. Jackson and Michel Le Breton)
- "Democratic Policy Making With Real-Time Agenda Setting,"
Luis Rayo, University of Chicago
(Co-Authors Douglas Bernheim and Antonio Rangels)
- "Credible Communication in Dynastic Government,"
Roger Lagunoff, Georgetown University & Wallis Inst.
- "A Political Economy Model of Congressional Careers,"
Antonio Merlo, University of Pennsylvania
(Co-Authors Daniel Diermeier and Michael Keane)
- "Presidential Vetoes in the Early Republic: Changing the Constitutional Norms or Electoral Reform?,"
Nolan McCarty, Princeton
- "Power-Hungry Candidates, Policy Favors and Pareto Improving Campaign Contribution Limits," - figures
Stephen Coate, Cornell University
- "Repeated Downsian Electoral Competition," - figures
Mark Fey, UR - Wallis Institute
(Co-Author John Duggan)
- "Deliberation and Voting Rules" - Revised Oct.17
David Austen-Smith, Northwestern
(Co-Author Tim Feddersen)