Wallis Institute Annual Conference
11th Annual Conference
October 22nd and 23rd, 2004
Held at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School, 1100 South Goodman Street
- "Partisan Politics and Aggregation Failure with Ignorant Voters,"
Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Princeton University,
(Co-Author : Faruk Gul)
- "Behavioral Identification in Coalitional Bargaining An Experimental Analysis of Demand Bargaining and Alternating Offers,"
Massimo Morelli, Ohio State University,
(Co-Authors : Guillaume Frechette, and John Kagel)
- "Vote Buying,"
Matt Jackson, California Institute of Technology,
(Co-Authors : Eddie Dekel, and Asher Wolinsky)
- "Multidimensional Cheap Talk,"
Ronny Razin, New York University,
(Co-Author : Gilat Levy)
- "The Behavioral Foundations of the Midterm Effect."
The companion paper : "Explaining Midterm Election Outcomes: A New Theory and an Overview of Existing Explanations."
John Patty, Carnegie Mellon University
- "Persistent Media Bias,"
David Baron, Stanford University
- "Racial Gerrymandering and Representative Democracy,"
David Epstein, Columbia University,
(Co-Author : Sharyn O'Halloran)
- "Racism and Redistribution in the United States A Solution to the Problem of American Exceptionalism,"
John Roemer, Yale University,
(Co-Author : Woojin Lee)