Wallis Institute Annual Conference
13th Annual Conference
October 13th and 14th, 2006
held at the Schlegel Hall, Wm. E. Simon Graduate School of Business, UR
- "Bargaining Collectively".
Hulya Eraslan, U Penn,
(Co-Author : Philip Bond).
Technical Appendix (Omitted from Paper)
- "Challenger Entry and Voter Learning"
Sanford Gordon, NYU,
(Co-Authors : Gregory A. Huber and Dimitri Landa)
- "Who Represents Whom? Strategic Voting an Conservatism in Legislative Elections"
Tilman Klumpp, Emory University
- "Partisan impacts on the Economy: Evidence from Prediction Markets and Close Elections"
Justin Wolfers, U Penn ,
(Co-Authors : E. Snowberg, & E. Zitzewitz)
- "The Swing Voter's Curse in the Laboratory"
Rebecca Morton, Princeton,
(Co-Authors : M. Battaglini, and Thomas Palfrey).
- "A Theory of Momentum in Sequential Voting"
Nageeb Ali, Stanford,
(Co-Author : Navin Kartik)
- "Do Voters Vote Sincerely?"
Antonio Merlo, UPenn,
(Co-Author : Arianna Degan)
- "Roll Call Data and Ideal Points"
Tasos Kalandrakis, UR