Wallis Institute Annual Conference
14th Annual Conference
October 12th and 13th, 2007
held at the Schlegel Hall, Wm. E. Simon Graduate School of Business, UR
- "The Dynamics of Distributive Politics"
Marco Battaglini, Princeton,
(Co-Author : Tom Palfrey)
- "Special Interest Politics and the Quality of Governance"
Douglas Bernheim, Stanford
(Co-Author : Navin Kartik)
- "Endogenous Parties in an Assembly. The Formation of Two Polarized Voting Blocs"
Jon Eguia, NYU
- "Pivots Versus Signals in Elections"
Ken Shotts, Stanford,
(Co-Author : Adam Meirowitz)
- "A Resurrection of the Condorcet Jury Theorem"
Balazs Szentes, Chicago,
(Co-Author : Yukio Koriyama)
- "What Drives Media Slant? Evidence from U.S. Daily Newspapers"
Matthew Gentzkow, Chicago,
(Co-Author : Jesse Shapiro)
- "Strategic Redistricting"
Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Princeton,
(Co-Author : Faruk Gul )