Wallis Institute Annual Conference
16th Annual Conference
October 23th and 24th, 2009
held at the Schlegel Hall, Wm. E. Simon Graduate School of Business, UR
- "A Robust and Optimal Anonymous Procedure for Condorcet’s Model"
Michael Chwe, University of California - Los Angeles
- "Investing in Failure: Equilibrium Constraints on Prior Beliefs in Bargaining Problems"
Adam Meirowitz , Princeton University, (Co-Author: Kristopher Ramsay)
- "Political Institutions and Investment in Public Infrastructure"
Marco Battaglini, Princeton, (Co-Author: Thomas Palfrey, and Salvatore Nunnari)
- "Two-Party Competition with Persistent Policies"
Jean Guillaume Forand, University of Toronto
- "A Political-Economy Model of Taxation and Government Expenditures With Differentiated Candidates"
Mattias Polborn, University of Illinois, Urbana - Champaign
- The Political Resource Curse"
Tommaso Nannicini, University of Bocconi, Italy, (Co-Authors Fernanda Brollo, Roberto Perotti, and Guido Tabellini)
- "Turnout and Power Sharing"
Helios Herrera, Columbia University, (Co-Author Massimo Morelli)
- "Common Agency Lobbying over Coalitions and Policy"
David Baron, Stanford University, (Co-Author Alexander Hirsch)