Wallis Institute Annual Conference
20th Annual Conference
September 27th and 28th, 2013
held at the Schlegel Hall, Wm. E. Simon Graduate School of Business, UR
- Laurent Bouton (with Micael Castanheira and Aniol Llorente-Saguer), "Divided Majority and Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment"
Discussant: David Ahn
- T. Renee Bowen (with David P. Baron), "Dynamic Coalitions"
Discussant: Jan Zapal
- Georgy Egorov, "Single-Issue Campaigns and Multidimensional Politics"
Discussant: Justin Fox
- Alexander Hirsch (with Kenneth W. Shotts), "Competitive Policy Entrepreneurship"
Discussant: Daniel Kovenock
- Tasos Kalandrakis, "Regular Coalition Formation"
Discussant: Seok-ju Cho
- John Patty, "A Theory of Cabinet-Making: The Politics of Inclusion, Exclusion, and Information"
Discussant: Navin Kartik
- Juan Ortner, "Legislative Bargaining with Changing Political Power"
Discussant: Attila Ambrus