Wallis Institute Annual Conference
21st Annual Conference
October 10th and 11th, 2014
held at the Schlegel Hall, Wm. E. Simon Graduate School of Business, UR
- Marina Azzimonti, "Partisan Conflict."
- Roland Benabou (with Andrea Vindigni and David Ticchi), "Forbidden Fruits: The Political Economy of Science, Religion, and Growth"
- Gregory Martin (with Ali Yurukoglu), "Bias in Cable News: Real Effects and Polarization."
- Cesar Martinelli (with Alexander Elbittar, Andrei Gomberg, and Thomas Palfrey), "Ignorance and Bias in Collective Decisions."
- Joseph McMurray, "Why the Political World is Flat: An Endogenous Left-Right Spectrum in Multidimensional Political Conflict."
- Philipp Tillman, "Entry into Electoral Races and the Quality of Representation"
- Richard Van Weelden (with Navin Kartik), "Informative Cheap Talk in Elections"