Wallis Institute Annual Conference
22nd Annual Conference
September 25th and 26th, 2015
held at the Schlegel Hall, Wm. E. Simon Graduate School of Business, UR
- Alessandra Casella (with Thomas Palfrey), "Trading Votes for Votes."
- Ying Chen (with Hulya Eraslan), "Dynamic Agenda Setting"
- Allan Drazen (with S. Boragan Aruoba and Razvan Vlaicu), "A Structural Model of Political Accountability."
- Camilo Garcia-Jimeno (with Pinar Yildirim), "Matching Pennies on the Campaign Trail: An Empirical Study of Senate Elections and Media Coverage."
- Helios Herrera (with Aniol Llorente-Saguer and Joseph McMurray), "The Marginal Voter's Curse."
- B. Pablo Montagnes (with Alexander V. Hirsch), "The Lobbyist's Dilemma: Gatekeeping and the Profit Motive"
- Alexander Wolitzky (with Daron Acemoglu), "Sustaining Cooperation: Community Enforcement vs. Specialized Enforcement"