Wallis Institute Annual Conference
23rd Annual Conference
September 23rd and 24th, 2016
held at the Schlegel Hall, Wm. E. Simon Graduate School of Business, UR
- Jörg Spenkuch, Northwestern University, (with David Toniatti), "Political Advertising and Election Outcomes"
Discussant: Alan Gerber, Yale University
- Richard Van Weelden, University of Chicago, (with Navin Kartik and Stephane Wolton), "Electoral Ambiguity and Political Representation"
Discussant: Adam Meirowitz, University of Utah
- Alexander Hirsch, California Institute of Technology, "Policy Contests"
Discussant: Vijay Kirshna, Penn State University
- Sergio Montero, University of Rochester, "Going It Alone? An Empirical Study of Coalition Formation in Elections"
Discussant: Camilo Garcia-Jimeno, University of Pennsylvania
- Gergely Ujhelyi, University of Houston, (with Somdeep Chatterjee and Andrea Szabó), " 'None of the Above' Votes in India and the Consumption Utility of Voting."
Discussant: Thomas Fujiwara, Princeton University
- Attila Ambrus, Duke University, (with Volodymyr Baranovskyi and Aaron Kolb), "A Delegation-based Theory of Expertise"
Discussant: Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Princeton University
- Matthew Jackson, Stanford University, (with Salvador Barbera), "A Model of Protests, Revolution, and Information"
Discussant: Santiago Oliveros, University of Essex